Get on board with mobile marketing ASAP
Why should you get on board with mobile marketing?
Just do the math!
In March of this year, we shared a blog post which cited some statistics from a variety of different sources that led us to making 5 urgent mobile recommendations. These were some of the stats then:
- 94% of CMO’s think mobile plays a significant role
- 84% of CIO’s are planning to invest more in mobility
- 94% of Chief Marketing Officers interviewed think mobile applications will play a significant role over the next 3 to 5 years.
- 67% of enterprises still have either a weak or no digital-physical strategy at all
This month, WSI has published a new infographic that points to the exponential and ongoing growth in mobile marketing:
- Since 2013 1 in 7 people worldwide are smartphone users
- 1 in 4 searches are conducted on a mobile device
- The average user in the U.S. is on a mobile device for 2 hours a day
- 57% of users wouldn’t even think of recommending a company that has a poor mobile site
- $400 Billion is the projected total that mobile marketing will generate in 2015 in the US alone